IMMEDIATE MAILING SERVICES, INC.
(Last modified: December 2014)
When using our Portal, please keep the following in mind:
- Registration is required on this site to safeguard the privacy and security of your information and that of your customers.
- The collection, storage and use of your sensitive data carries special obligations and responsibilities in order to maintain the data’s security, integrity and privacy. Sensitive data will not be rented, sold or made available for external distribution outside IMS or any of its affiliated or subsidiary operations, as applicable without your expressed written consent.
- The information of your customers will not be copied, rented, sold or distributed to any other organization without your consent.
- While your account is active, IMS will provide important updates regarding the status of your account.
- Your IP address will be used to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our Portal and for internal tracking and monitoring purposes.
- Cookies must be enabled to enter into business transactions with IMS; however, they are not needed to access the valuable content on the Portal. Cookies allow us to deliver user-specific information and services.
Information IMS Automatically Collects From You
IMS collects no personally-identifiable information about you or your clients when you visit our Portal, unless you choose to provide this information to us.
However, we do collect and store certain other information automatically that does not identify you or your company personally. We automatically collect:
- The Internet domain. For example, “xcompany.com” if you use your company’s private Internet access account.
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you access the Internet whether it is yours individually or provided as a proxy by your Internet Service Provider through which you access our Portal.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our Portal.
- The date and time you access our Portal.
- The pages on our Portal that you access.
- The address of a referring website (if you linked to our Portal from another website.)
We use this information in the form of summary statistics to help us make our Portal more useful to our clients and their visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, and for other purposes such as determining the Portal’s design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
This information is NOT shared with anyone except IMS and its affiliated and subsidiary operations, as applicable.
Sending IMS Personal or Confidential Information
If you choose to provide IMS with personally-identifiable information–by sending us an e-mail message or by filling out an online form and submitting it to us through our Portal–please be aware that we may use the information to improve our service to you, to respond to your request, carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and IMS, and any other way we may describe when you provide the information and/or to other purpose for which you provide it. Your message or submission could be saved in an electronic database or forwarded, in print or as e-mail, to others within IMS or its affiliated and subsidiary operations that may be better able to help you. Except as required by law, we do not share our e-mails with outside organizations.
Please note that e-mail is not secure from interception, so senders cannot expect privacy. This also applies to sending online forms, unless the form is secure.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the practices and policies of this site, or IMS privacy or security, contact:
IMS – Privacy Concerns
245 Commerce Boulevard
Liverpool, NY 13088
You may also call the IMS Hotline at 1.800.466.4189 and ask to be referred to someone in IMS who may be able to answer your questions and provide you with instructions on how to submit your information.
IMS has instituted industry-leading security technology to protect and minimize intrusion. Security practices and our technology systems are proprietary. If you have questions about our processes or security systems, please contact us.